64-bit Emacs for Windows
- 64-bit Windows build of Emacs 26.0.91. DLLs included.
- Patched with ImageMagick 7 support. Binaries and libs included.
- PDF-TOOLS (epdfinfo.exe) included.
- Features: "XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS LCMS2"
- Optimized clean build. Options: "--without-compress-install --without-dbus --with-modules 'CFLAGS= -O2 -g3'"
- Built and tested on a clean Windows 10 system.
- addpm modified to not create/update any registry HOME entries. It only creates shortcuts as it should.
-  C-h v system-configuration-features
-  C-h v system-configuration-options
- Unpack the 7z binary archive, preferably in C:\ root directory.
- Since 20180303, directory name has changed from emaxw64 to emax64.
- Double-click the addpm.exe file in emax64\bin to create/update shortcuts.
- Download and unpack emax.7z into your HOME directory. Usually C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming
- emax.7z is an environment to make your Emacs experience a little more tolerable on Windows.
- It includes a barebones dotfile along with BusyBox 64-bit, some MinGW packages, SSH, W3M, Aspell, and other GNU tools to help you start right away.